Order in the grid

jackson alves6 years ago

Hello, I'm using the traccar system version 3.13
and I am testing version 3.14 and 3.15, I noticed that in the two new versions the Groups field can be visualized in the next grid along with the name.
now comes my doubt: when I try to sort the column it adjusts by the order of register and not by the order of name, how do I organize by alphabetical order?

kaykor6 years ago

Click on column name: name, group, status, or online. or any column name you have viewable and it will sort on that column in a->z or z->a order.

jackson alves6 years ago

I have already done this, but it does not organize by alphabetical order.
he is organizing by the order of register, I tried in version 3.13, 3.14 and 3.15 and all the versions organize by the order of the cadastre in the system and not by the name

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

It works for me.

jackson alves6 years ago

follow link to analyze

Link

kaykor6 years ago

Unfortunately I can not help, as with each installation I have done it has worked as expected.

Other than to suggest: log on from a different browser, try a different computer.

Try logging on using English settings and see if that changes anything.

jackson alves6 years ago

Okay, I'll do the test.

You were talking about group field, but your video is about last update field. Which one is it? Please be consistent.

jackson alves6 years ago

both fields do not sort alphabetically

Please provide access to the server to take a look.

jackson alves6 years ago

Server

User: tananaev
password: tananaev

It's not version 3.15 and it's not even version 3.14. It's some heavily modified older version. Please next time when you claim that there is an issue clearly specify that you are NOT USING OFFICIAL RELEASE. Please don't waste my time like this in future.