EMAIL No Longer working after upgrade

Luke williams 6 years ago

Anton I upgraded from 3.14 to 3.15 all is working well, except my email.

I Copied the email settings from my old traccar.xml to my new 3.15 upgrade rebooted.

when i go to the account TAB
Click on the little envelope at the bottom of the box, rather than receiving a test email, I get

HTTP 404 NOT FOUND -
NotFoundException    (. . . . )

is there anything I need to enable in the attributes menu?

emails were working fine on 3.14

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Sounds like you are not using official version of Traccar. Did you do any modification other than config?

NO other modification, Downloaded from the downloads on this site, Software is all working as it should, only emails stopped, I see there is lots off settings in the attributes in the account window, is there one of these settings need enabled?

Anton in the attributes I copied all my email setting and pasted in as required ...Still not working

Can you please point me in the right direction

Can I have access to your web app?

Yes Anton you can login, though I have it saved on the laptop to auto login remote to my VPS and for the life of me I cant remember the password.

I will see if I can login and make you another admin LOGIN.

In the mean time, I have uninstalled traccar, restarted VPS, re-installed Traccar, all is working fine, except the email.

I have added the email settings in the traccar.xml file

restarted traccar with no luck.

I read here on the forum a member edits and put all the email settings that I have in my traccar.xml file in the attributes settings, So i done the same, stil did not work, do I need to keep in the traccar.xml file as well as edit the attributes settings in under account?

there must me a simple matter of me not doing something correct? can you talk me though the setup step by step

I don't need login. Please just provide URL to the web app.

socstur6 years ago

I’m seeing same issue on 3.15 as well without any info in logs.

HTTP 404 NOT FOUND -
NotFoundException    (. . . . )

is this a BUG in 3.15?

I just remembered that I fixed this issue soon after release. Yes, it's a known issue in 3.15.

Thank you

can you provide a FIX

It's on GitHub.

But the issue actually affects only the test button. It doesn't affect any other email functionality.

I am searching GitHub, Would you kindly share a shortcut URL to the fix Please