protocol gl200: SACK?

Jan Catrysse7 years ago

Hello,

I am using a few Quecklink gt 301 devices that use the gl200 protocol.

I was wondering how I can enable the sending of SACK responses by the server.

I am asking the question because I would like the TCP connection to stay alive to have an "online" or "offline" status.

Any ideas?

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Please provide documentation for SACK.

Jan Catrysse7 years ago

Hello Anton,

I am using the Track Air Interface protocol (2th generation), documentation is available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/74kmtahjkp865jy/Documentation.zip?dl=0

File: GT301 @Track Air Interface Protocol 2nd generation_R1.00

On page 11 of the PDF (page 10) section 2, there is an explanation that the back-end server should respond to the heartbeat signal (or any signal for that matter) from the tracking device. Some more explanation is on the previous and next pages. Specially under the section "enable SACK"

When I take a little look at the Java code (I am not at all into Java, sorry) I think I can see something about SACK or ACK already existing, but I cannot see how it works and I do not see the messages in the debug log.

You need to set gl200.ack to true in the config file to enable it.

Jan Catrysse7 years ago

Thank you Anton, great product!

I will make a test later this day. I there a list of all protocol config options or a java file where I can see them? I looked into the protocol decode files etc but it's not to clear for me.

Regards,
Jan

Some are documented on the website, but mostly you just need to look at the code.

Jan Catrysse7 years ago

Any file in specific for the gl200 protocol? I'm not finding it easily myself.

Jan Catrysse7 years ago

Found it: Gl200TextProtocolDecoder.java line 772

Jose Rodriguez6 years ago

Hello.

Where is that line? I didn't found the Gl200TextProtocolDecoder.java to activate the SACK feature.

Thanks.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Line 900 on master branch. Not sure why you couldn't find it.

Sandor Mikus5 years ago

Anton Can you help me out? got the same problem and im a bit noob in traccar...