Set Notification causing error

Md Azharuddin6 years ago

I have updated the traccar to latest versions and after that it is causing this error

Unknown column 'userid' in 'NEW' - MySQLSyntaxErrorException (... < QueryBuilder:477 < DataManager:457 < BaseObjectManager:96 < ...)

when i checked my database there was no userid column in notifications table but earlier that column was there.
Should i add user id column by alter Query?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

You need to find out what happened. Did it fail to upgrade database scheme the first time?

Md Azharuddin6 years ago

I have never updated the traccar before this
I was using 3.11 before that this was the first time
anyway what should i do now should i add that field in table?

I suspect that your upgrade failed and you tried again, but database was already in invalid state. I would recommend to restore your 3.11 database backup and try again. If it doesn't work first time, you should check logs instead of trying again.

Md Azharuddin6 years ago

Thanks Anton, I have restored 3.11 database backup and tried again and it is working now
One thing more i need to send a push notification to the users whenever any device exits geo-fence. I will run a cron job for that on my server.
Is there a way to find out user to whom i will send notification and that notification will be send only once.

I don't really get the question. What exactly is the problem with finding user?

Md Azharuddin6 years ago

I need to know how can i send push notification only once to the user if device exits geo-fence
is there any flag by which i can check notification has already been sent for the event or not

I think you just need to set up event forwarding and then it will automatically be only once per notification.

Md Azharuddin6 years ago
<entry key='event.enable'>true</entry>
<entry key='event.forward.url'>http://mywebsite/capture_event.php</entry>

I have set this in traccar.xml and tried to capture post data in my php page but i am getting nothing.

Well, you'll have to investigate it and if you can't find the problem you would need to debug the code.

Md Azharuddin6 years ago

Do i need to set <entry key='event.forward.header'> if yes then what should be the value?

Please read documentation and use search before asking any questions.

Md Azharuddin6 years ago

i am always getting 1 as json post data

Md Azharuddin6 years ago

i have also tried to forward position data by

<entry key='forward.url'>http://mywebsite/capture_position.php?id={uniqueId}&deviceId={deviceId}&valid={valid}&fixTime={fixTime}&deviceTime={deviceTime}&protocol={protocol}&name={name}&latitude={latitude}&longitude={longitude}&altitude={altitude}&speed={speed}&course={course}&statusCode={statusCode}&address={address}&gprmc={gprmc}&attributes={attributes}</entry>

but that is also getting 1 as json post

It's not from Traccar.