Disable/Block Reports

JSilva6 years ago

Hello,

It is possible to block / disable reports for a particular user?

Thank you

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

It's not possible in the current version.

raul6 years ago

Yes, very useful feature, in fact I think are very welcome this kind of parameterisations throughout the UI.

Juankaher5 years ago

Hello,
Is yet no possible to disable reports for an user?......I have users that abuse of this feature causing server to go down..

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

It's possible to configure a time limit.

Juankaher5 years ago

Hi, Sorry to bother you again but I couldn`t find the parameter you are talking about.
Please could you guide me?...

Rafael Miquelino4 years ago

Hi,

Do we already have this feature available? There are some reports that are not really useful for general users, like the Chart.

Thanks.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

How is chart not useful for general users?

That’s actually really useful for more advanced users who wants to have deeper insights but it creates too much doubts and issues among entry level users for whom the other reports would be enough. Doubts about the available parameters and time to load are two example of issues. I think this is a topic for an endless discussion but it would be nice to have the choice to hide some report types for the users. Be it from the configuration file or some user attribute.

Juankaher4 years ago

OMG !!................Chart report is the most useful for my fleet customer.....

As I told that’s up for an endless discussion but that’s not the point, the point is that having the ability to hide some report types would be a good feature.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

You are trying to make a point based on a bad example. I'm not against this feature, but we have a million other high priority features to work on, so unless there is a good solid business use case for this that would benefit majority of the users, I don't think this would be prioritizes any time soon.

Yes, I understand and it might not be seen as a priority feature for general use case. My question was just if that’s currently available and I understand it is not.

Pavel Srneček4 years ago

Hi, and it is not possible that the report history can be deleted on a certain date. So that the new user cannot monitor reports from the unit's history. I have 1 tracker until 30.4.2020 used by user 01. Since 01.05.2020 the same tracker is used by user 02, but still has the history of the unit before the date of acquisition. Thank you in advance

kawstraining2 years ago

it is 2022, the ability to disable reports seems like it would still benefit many many users, but it doesn't seem like this ability has been added, we would appreciate it if this ability would be added to this awesome program.