Saved Commands

Dean Parry6 years ago

Added saved command, added to group vehicles then checked the permissions under devices for the vehicles individually aswell and when i click saved commands i only see 'new' i do not see the saved commands ready to use :(

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Are you sure user has access to the command? Is device online?

Dean Parry6 years ago

100% i think it is a bug to be honest... every other permission works excepts for saved commands! it is not the fact they do not work... they do not appear on drop list!

feel free to take a look if you intrigued?

All permissions use exactly the same code, so there is a very low chance that there is a bug there. Sure, provide details for me to take a look.

Dean Parry6 years ago

Best way to send credentials?

Dean Parry6 years ago

or teamviewer id?

I need access to the web app and details about which devices and which commands to look for. You can send details to support email address.

Dean Parry6 years ago

I have broken it down to a single command to test with... like i say its the fact it is not displaying on dropbox that is my issue! not the fact it does nothing... i can deal with the codec12 stuff for teltonika after

You linked commands that are not supported by Teltonika protocol, so obviously they won't show.

Dean Parry6 years ago

Ahhh ok i did not realise you had coded it so precisely ;-) to identify devices that accurately in respect of saved commands (hats off to you sir) thank you for explaining i thought i was going mad and would never have worked that out!

Dean Parry6 years ago

I guess no commands are supported i tried them all :) maybe my tracker is rubbish lol thanks again anyway

At the moment Traccar only supports custom command for Teltonika protocol.

visiondrive6 years ago

I run some teltonika devices and the custom commands work okay - be careful to note that when you do not have a username and password defined in the teltonika config that there is a leading space in the SMS message from a mobile

For example this is an SMS to reboot to teltonika device from traccar (or phone) where username and password are defined in the teltonika device.

username password cpureset

If there were no login details defined then there is a leading space " cpureset" and I had issues with this for the custom commands from traccar so had to use a username and password in the device. The command " cpureset" works fine from a mobile device for SMS. No " "'s should be obvious - included to show leading space.

Hi, is the teltonika saved commands are working now, any updates?

visiondrive6 years ago

You can make any custom command you like - as per my post for teltonika a reset command is like this

username password cpureset

It is easier to define a username and password for the teltonika device (safer too) as the two leading spaces required will not work for custom commands in Traccar.