Sinotrack ST-901 config issues

imarinkovic7 years ago

Sorry...sent before finish. Power cut works ok with similar devices (MT-1 from iTrac), but doesn't seems to work with ST-901...

Michele6 years ago

Qualcuno mi puo spiegare come funziona l'intervallo di tempo ACC(20) e intervallo di spegnimento (300), poi non rieaco ad far effettuareble chiamate ho mandato sms 150xxxx ma niente

imarinkovic6 years ago

Michele,

this is how I configure them:
ACC: 805XXXX 10
NO-ACC: 809XXXX 30
SLEEP: SLEEPXXXX 5

So, when ACC os OFF, the tracker just sent some messages before enter sleep mode to save data.

Best regards,
Ivan

Michele6 years ago

Grazie Ivan ci proverò

Michele6 years ago

Imarinkovic
Mi puoi spiegare sleepxxxx 5 che significa? Praticamente dopo 5 minuti si stacca? O per riagganciare ci sta 5 minuti?
Grazie

imarinkovic6 years ago

sleepxxxx 5 => the device enters in a low power mode ( 5 is for 5 minutes), no sending any data via GPRS. Can receive SMS and call, to wake up.

Demetris6 years ago

Hello everyone. I was hopping to get some help here.
I have completed setting up my Traccar server. I use ST-901 devices (i am planning to setup around 1000 devices).
Everything seems to be working great except one thing.
Every 10 minutes the devices disconnect, and reconnect back to the server after some seconds.
I have tried changing the ACC ON and ACC OFF time intervals but unfortunately doesn't fix the problem.
I have read a lot of posts in the forums to find a solution for that but unfortunately couldn't find a solution.

Does anyone have any experience with that? Anyone can help?

Thanks in advance.

Anduriño6 years ago

@Demetris put your config here (RCONF or CXZT command)

Demetris6 years ago

Here it is:

ST-901,ID:XXXXXXXX,UP:XXXX,U1:XXXXXXXX,U2:,U3:,MODE:GPRS,DAILY:OFF,POWER ALARM:ON,ACCSMS:OFF,ACCCALL:OFF,GEO FENCE:OFF,OVER SPEED:OFF,VOICE:ON,SHAKE ALARM:OFF,SLEEP:ON,APN:ip.primetel,,,IP:93.109.232.106:5013,GPRS UPLOAD TIME 1:10,GPRS UPLOAD TIME 2:30,TIME ZONE:E03

Anduriño6 years ago

010XXXX
SLEEPXXXX 2
809XXXX 10
RESTART

Demetris6 years ago

So if i disable the power alarm will fix the problem?

Anduriño6 years ago

I do not know, it's for you to try it. Mine are like I told you, and it does not make that reconexion.

Although it depends on the firmware ...

https://m.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=5926074&page=20#post291871244

Some people say that with interval values of 12s and 480s it was fixed.

Demetris6 years ago

I tried both ways. Unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem.
Is there a way to change the firmware? By the way how can i find which firmware i have? It doesn't show anywhere.
I also tried the cxzt command.

Anduriño6 years ago

" Here it is: ST-901..."

your CXZT command said ;-DDD

Demetris6 years ago

lol now i get it :) so there is no way to change the firmware ? it seems that im stuck with this problem?