Sinotrack ST-901 config issues

Usmana year ago

@Pret, I also faced same issue. After few months when i managed to disengage my ST-901, i pulled out the sim card and pushed it in a mobile phone, i was astonished to see that gprs/3g/4g was disabled by ISP. So the point i want to make is 1st check that internet services are there!

Preta year ago

David,
Heeft nog nooit gewerkt, had deze nog liggen.

SHAKE ALARM:OFF,SLEEP:ON,APN:internet,,,IP:104.237.9.196:5013,GPRS UPLOAD TIME 1:10,GPRS UPLOAD TIME 2:30,TIME ZONE:00
David Dunnawaya year ago

@Pret

Okay, is the simcard pincode disabled? Also have to check with your network provider what APN settings needs to be used. To change the APN you can send an sms to the number starting with 7 digit number followed by the apn of the provider '8030000 apnprovider'

It is linked tho the demo4.traccar.org server at the moment. So after the apn is set, you have to make a account there, and add the id number of the tracker.

dranthapoa year ago

I have the same tracker and yet I can't make it to work. I use 1nce sim card I enter their APN correctly but it doesn't work. This is what I get from Rcof :

GT23_G500_XM_TQ_V_2_3_20211202,ID:5058402048,UP:123456,U1:,U2:,U3:,MODE:GPRS,DAILY:OFF,GEO FENCE:OFF,OVER SPEED:OFF,VOICE:OFF,SHAKE ALARM:OFF,SLEEP MODE:ON,ACCSMS:OFF,ACCCALL:OFF,APN:iot.1nce.net,,,IP:27.AIKA168.COM:8185,GPRS UPLOAD TIME:20,300 VOL:110TIME ZONE:+0

Bear in mind I use AIKA app. Any Ideas would be highly appreciated

dranthapoa year ago

My sim is receiving and replying to sms commands but I can't get data connection

David Dunnawaya year ago

A known issue for these trackers is that some simcards use a new protocol for data connections, and the tracker is not able to use that new protocol. So if you use a 'older' simcard that still has the 'old' protocol, it works fine. I had the same issue with 15+ trackers after a sim swap, manufacturer informed about this issue.

dranthapoa year ago

can you please suggest any global data sim that works and is purposed for gps trackers ?

Tww10 months ago

@david Dunnaway

I am using the 1NCE sims on obth trackers. (says ATT lte network) one of my trackers is fine the other says "OFF" but it is still sending locaiton tracking....

What sims are not compatible with these devices? Is there an update? a Contact?

Anton Tananaev10 months ago

Just a reminder that we don't allow sharing personal contact information on this forum.

Tww10 months ago

Understood. I am puzzled on why it would work for a month and then quit working Identical devices Identical setups.

dranthapo10 months ago

I solved it by purchasing a 4G version of that tracker. It worked straight away with 1NCE sims. No set up needed. Plug in and play.

Tww10 months ago

@dranthapo! Nice! Did you not set the APN? iot.1nce.net ???

dranthapo10 months ago

I didn’t need to. For some reason It was plug the sim inside and play.