Sinotrack ST-901 config issues

Ivica2 years ago

Is this ok configuration. What can i configure better?

ST-901,ID:xxxxxxxxxxx,UP:0000,U1:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,U2:,U3:,MODE:GPRS,DAILY:OFF,POWER ALARM:ON,ACCSMS:OFF,ACCCALL:ON,GEO FENCE:ON,OVER SPEED:OFF,VO
ICE:ON,SHAKE ALARM:OFF,SLEEP:ON,APN:internet.ht.hr,,,IP:45.1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,GPRS UPLOAD TIME 1:20,GPRS UPLOAD TIME 2:20,TIME ZONE:00
EdijsMoto2 years ago

Hello, maybe someone can help.
I have sinotrack st-901 and the orange led is blinking and in sinotrack app my device shows all time offline, but it responds to my configurations on sms and sends me shock alarms. I inserted my sim in phone and checked that i can call,send sms and also internet connection is working. I have tried also reset funtion and checked apn is correct and other settings, it can be internal failure? Item has worked about only three months...

David Dunnaway2 years ago

Hi Edijs,

Can you check the configuration with the ' cxzt ' command over SMS?

EdijsMoto2 years ago

Hi, there you go:
ver:ST901_MC25_ATL_TQ_V_1_7_20220422 id:xxxxxxxxxx ip:45.112.204.245 8090 apn:internet.tele2.lv-wap-wap,acc:0,gsm:4-17,gps:1-13,time:20-300-300,spd:140,zone:+0,imei:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

APN config should be "8030000 internet.tele2.lv wap wap"

Are you sure to use the Chinese Sino Track server?

EdijsMoto2 years ago

APN is set as you mentioned 100%.
Do you have anything else what to suggest to use instead? You thing it is because the server?

When you get the alarms, you get it with the exact location of the tracker? I use simcards without the apn username and pass, as i see the '-' in between after the cxzt command, i think that the device is not properly set for data. Following the manual, there should be a space between the apn url and username/pass

EdijsMoto2 years ago

Yes it worked fine and location was exactly where it should. I sent command with space, i do not know why it shows this "-", but yes, as I mentioned I tried Ruhavik instead of Sinotrack Chinese server and it is working fine, later I will check if messages is sent correct. Yesterday it was strange that I recieved only shock alarms but not ACC on/off alarms. It can be because of this Chinese server?

If you contact me directly, i can try it on our Traccar Server to see if that works as it should. So you can test if it is the server.

EdijsMoto2 years ago

How can I contact you directly, I do not see any button..

When you click on my profile, you see a e-mail adres.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

David, we don't allow sharing personal contact information on this forum, as you probably guessed. Please don't do it again.

Okay, i will avoid it next time ;)

Preta year ago

My ST-901 is Offline and cannot connect? Changed Poort and IP adres but still offline.

David Dunnawaya year ago

Did it worked before @Pret and on what server you had programmed it on?