After updating the traccar does not see the base

Anton Lunov6 years ago

Hello. After updating the traccar does not see the base. Since the configuration path is specified correctly. Simply opens a default base.

Anton Lunov6 years ago

or "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"

Anton Lunov6 years ago

There is full access to folders and files (777).

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Connection refused error clearly indicates that you have connection issue.

Anton Lunov6 years ago

That's why the question is why it can not communicate with the database when setting everything OK.

Well, you are clearly missing something, but there is not way to know what from the information that you provided.

Anton Lunov6 years ago

I just did it. After rebooting the service, he simply stopped working. Can not connect to database. It's a bit bigger -10 gb. Maybe this is the reason? If so, how can it be cleaned through the console to Ubuntu, and what can be removed?
"Make a database backup
Backup your config file (if modified)
Remove old version of Traccar
Install new version of Traccar
Restore config file (if applicable)
Start Traccar service"

Are you using default H2 database?

Anton Lunov6 years ago

Yes

That's definitely an issue. You should never use it for production. I would recommend MySQL.

leninweblb6 years ago

It's no recommended use H2 database in production.

Anton Lunov6 years ago

Yes, but Mysql at 5 GB does not do any more. If the service is restarted. I had Mysql and the base cleaning did not give anything. Your backup procedure has don`t worked. He does not see the base. And what to do?

Sorry what MySQL doesn't do at 5GB?

Anton Lunov6 years ago

Yes, if you restart the service. And if not, then you can work up to 6-7 Gb. If you clean the base of 5 GB up to 3 GB, it will still not connect to it.

Anton Lunov6 years ago

I have never recovered from the copy yet. It just can not be updated. For the end. And if you restart at some kind of bug, and the base is big then the end.