Notification for "Message text received" Not working on 3.16 or 3.17 but works ok on 3.15

tambiu6 years ago

Hi there,

I have Traccar server 3.15, I have used an app OZEKI SMS GATEWAY, that allow me to send e receive text messages (sms), and It Works perfect on Traccar 3.15.
But since version 3.16 and 3.17, one think stoped working, I can send text messages normally, but if I want to receive a notification “text message received”, it does not work, even if I choose notification by mail.
Ps. My configuration is the same, same traccar.xml
Again, the option to receive notification “text message receive” is working normally on Traccar 3.15, but not on 3.16 or 3.17 versions.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

OK, have you done any investigation? Or you want us to guess what the issue is?

tambiu6 years ago

I dont know if is a bug, or maybe the traccar developers have made some modifications that now this app called OZEKI does not work properly, as I have said, It is working on 3.15, but not on 3.16 or 3.17, I did new installations of traccar to test it, I know how to backup my traccar.xml and restore to a new server, everything is working, but only this notification "Message text received" not.

If you want to test it, I can send you my ozeki app full version.

abyss6 years ago

You can try to set sms.smpp.detectDlrByOpts config parameter to true

tambiu6 years ago

Where do I do this modification ?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

In the configuration file.

tambiu6 years ago

Everything worked now, thank you,

For those that have the same doubt, modify you traccar.xml and put the line below.

<entry key='sms.smpp.detectDlrByOpts'>true</entry>

thanks.