Driver Not being captured

ken6 years ago

When I enter the ibutton its captured all works good but when doing the reports trips the driver is always empty can someone help please

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Try to configure attribute copying for driver id.

ken6 years ago

Like this?

<entry key='processing.copyAttributes.enable'>true</entry>
<entry key='processing.copyAttributes'>driverid</entry>

I think the key should be "driverUniqueId".

ken6 years ago

I added to traccar.xml

<entry key='processing.copyAttributes.enable'>true</entry>
<entry key='processing.copyAttributes'>driverUniqueId</entry>

and generated the report again but still empty

I think you misunderstood how it works. It only works for new data.

ken6 years ago

Ok Thanks

ken6 years ago

Worked Perfect Thanks

ken6 years ago

Quick question do also display the driver when i export to excel is that an option also is it possible to hide the key and display the driver name

Thanks

wolfbg6 years ago

Ken: via Computed Attributes you can change ID to driver name. In Exel it will show driverUniqueId=Smith
Anton Tananaev: why driverChanged is not associated with position coordinates - Longitude/Latitude or address?

ken6 years ago

Hi Wolf driver uses ibutton its not associated with position coordinates the problem with excel is when i export the report the driver column is not showing also do you know how to set the attribute. One last thing can i create an attribute if drivers identification id is not in the system it will issue a warning.

Thanks

wolfbg6 years ago

driverUniqueId == "123456789" ? "Smith":
null
This works for me.

ken6 years ago

You will need to do all drivers like this is there a way to set as default

ken6 years ago

Is there guide with attributes how they work or something that will show me what i can use

ken6 years ago

Is it possible that if the ibutton is not associated with the driver an notification is shown / sent ?