Door alarm on protocol gt06

Vitor Reis6 years ago

Hello there,

I've a question, I'll be glad if someone help me :)

I'm on gt06 protocol. My device sends the information about the door's status, and it's appears on the State table on traccar. However, this information isn't shown in the Events report.

Is there a way to save this information, so it will appear on a report?

Thanks in advance.

Vitor

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

You should see it in route report.

Vitor Reis6 years ago

Is there a way to present it on the events report?
Maybe through the calculated attributes?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Yes, you can use computed attributes.

Starbase122 years ago

Good evening,

My GT02A (clone) devices (GT06 protocol) is sending position data every 5 minutes. In every message there seems to be the "door alarm" message flag set and this will show up in the web-gui of Traccar. Is there is a way to suppress this message? I don't have any door-sensor and i really don't need this information. How can I configure Traccar to hide that information?

[The following links are valid until: 2023-09-05]

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

You can use computed attributes to clear alarms as well. You need to return null value.

Starbase122 years ago

Hallo Anton,

thx for your answer. I tried to understand the manual part of computed attributes but unfortunatly wasn't able to understand how I can use it to return null to my door alarm message :-(. This is certainly related to the fact that I have never heard or read about JEXL ^^.

Can you help me out with a more detailed how to? Thanks in advanced.

Chris

I haven't tested it, but something like this:

Attribute: Alarm
Expression: alarm ? ("door".equals(alarm) ? null : alarm) : null

Starbase122 years ago

The good thing is: there is no error messages when testing/applying your expression.
The bad thing is: nothing will happen. I already tried it with "Door" instead of "door" but that didn't helped either.

I think that nothing needs to be restarted to apply this attributes or?

Have you linked it to the device?

Starbase122 years ago

Damned. Sorry, my mistake. Nevertheless, unfortunately no success.