I want to improve the accuracy of monitoring

Carlos Lima6 years ago

Hi, dear friends. Well, I'm testing the Traccar and in future I want to use it to monitor car, motorcycle and mobile devices. I'm doing a test, already a week, and installed on my Android, and I realize that in some moments, when I'm going to view the report of "Routes" I realize that shows location that I did not pass, the kilometers away, shows a very high jump the wrong route in the report. Why does it happen?? I have the whole serivor updated, in the app this is set to accurate for the more "High". Can someone help me?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

What version of Traccar Client are you using?

Carlos Lima6 years ago

Installed from googleplay Traccar 5.13. I have no experience with crawler device. Can you tell if this happens with crawlers ??? Do you know the best model that guarantees accurate monitoring?

In HIGH accuracy mode app should return you accurate GPS location. Most GPS trackers would return similar results because all of them rely on the same GPS technology.

Carlos Lima6 years ago

So what's the explanation for going wrong? After I changed the sending time from 300 seconds to 60 seconds, it got worse. On the map, it shows location information that I would have totally gone off the actual route. Is there any configuration that should be made more ??

What exactly do you mean by "totally gone off the actual route"? Can you please be more specific.

Carlos Lima6 years ago

Well let's say that my route from leaving work to my home is a distance in a straight line, just an example. On the map it shows that I did not go straight, and the path points to another direction, which is not the sense of work at home, as if I had gone to another location, another neighborhood, outside the real route.

I'm interested in specific numbers. What is the error in meters?

Miranda6 years ago

That is happening to me, star format, he plays a position well next and then returns to his exact position.