Unit of maxSpeed attributes of config file

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Update for what? I'm still waiting for you to provide any proof of the problem. You said you set max speed to 250 and then actual speed is far less and it's not filtered, so it seems to me like it's working as expected.

Jon smith6 years ago

Dear Anton,

As I shared ago

Please check the image below,

alt text

These distance is covered by vehicle when it is in ideal state and ignition is OFF.

This actual distance by road is approx 1.5 to 2.0 km and at same time I am getting speed 131.1 kmph which is wrong.

In one more scenario, these jumps are recorded at night when vehicle is in ideal state and ignition is also off

alt text

These route has been recorded as below.

alt text

These kind of jumps are causes much impact in overall system, We have set 250 Knots in config file which we think necessary to prevent this kind of jumps

Can you please check and let me know, What we should do in these kind of scenarios

Usually those kinds of jumps are filtered by distance, not by speed.

Sorry, ignore my previous comment. Am I understanding correctly that the jump is 2km?

Jon smith6 years ago

Yes, Actually your filters are working fine with most of the cases, but in some cases vehicle jumping are there.

For previous case the jump is approx 2 km and in that case jump is approx 500 meter.

You are right, that jump are filtered by distance but in this case due to a jump we are getting speed also with that and in some cases we are getting 150 kmph speed while vehicle is not in movement with ignition off too which causes wrong calculation in speed report as well as distance report.

Not sure what can be done. Seems like your device just reports very inaccurate data.

Jon smith6 years ago

Ok I am checking meanwhile what can be done for same, Shall we use report.trip.useIgnition parameter to ignore distance calculation while vehicle's ignition is OFF ?

Possibly you can have a computed attribute to avoid distance accumulation when ignition is off.

Jon smith6 years ago

Ok, You mean to say the expression will be

!ignition?0:distance*1

alt text

I have to consider accDistance for same and I have to apply that on a group right ?

Shall I need to do same for totalDistance also ?

What is accDistance?

Jon smith6 years ago

Please ignore accDistance

the attribute will be Distance

!ignition?0:Distance*1

The attribute should be total distance and no, expression is incorrect. Reports use total distance and not a regular distance.

Jon smith6 years ago

Ok, so the final expression should be

!ignition?totaldistance+0:totaldistance+distance

Please help me to close this if it is not correct one.

I just want to append total distance if ignition is ON

I think it should be something like:

ignition ? totalDistance : totalDistance - distance