FCM push notification

Labter hikmet6 years ago

hello i managed to add a firebase notification in my taccar manager android app, and it is working good when i send notification from firebase consol, but i can not find where is the notification channel from the server side "i found sms and web" but no FCM chanel,
in my server config.xml i added

<entry key='notificator.types'>web,mail,firebase</entry>
<entry key='notificator.firebase.key'>my fire base web key</entry>

Thanks for your help

Turbovix6 years ago

From what I understand, you will not receive this kind of server-side notification, since the intention is just the opposite. Given an event on the server, it send a push notification to Traccar Manager on your Smartphone!

Turbovix6 years ago
Labter hikmet6 years ago

Thanks a lot Mr Turbovix everything is ok now many thanks

Piotr6 years ago

Is it possible to test push notifications on the traccar demo servers ?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

I have enabled push notifications on all demo servers, so you can test it now.

Piotr6 years ago

Now I know what's going on.
Works very well, it is even better than notifications via SMS.
Great, thank you ;-)

henry beltran6 years ago

Hi, in this line <entry key='notificator.firebase.key'>my fire base web key</entry>, what is the correct key of the firebase console, the "Web API Key", the "Server key ", or the "Legacy server key". Trying to use the fcm :)

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

I'm not sure what the "web API key" is. Under cloud messaging in Firebase I only have server key and legacy server key. Both should work, as far as I know.

Hello, I have made an android app to receive firebase notifications, but I need a topic to subscribe. Do Traccar use some topic name ? I was trying with user Id, but do not receive the messages. I can receive notifications by mail and web, but do not with firebase.

Any suggestion please ?

These are the user attributes ...

{"notificationTokens":"dFf9UE4ALgw:APA91bHM0nRNXXMBbM42fDi65vaNn55TbH9dn4kJ3-FizNH-FLHFiDYoc8Iwtce4EmOWsauEyb0xfwULxEtT8oL0ZlGXrDD1F9hormdDu-_GAa2eaA-vQzA9SxSc75jifmPZBh-mB-S6"}
Pedro Hernandez4 years ago

Turbovix please post the image once again to see the configuration.

Thanks