Push notification not working

techguru5 years ago

we have configured Push notification from firebase and added Web APi key in Configration file, is there anyway we can get logs and trace why our android app is not getting notifications

Manuel Suárez5 years ago

you should not enter the api key to your configuration file but rather the web key

techguru5 years ago

I have entered Server Key & Web key both seperately and then restarted it, but it doesnt work

Manuel Suárez5 years ago

and have you modified the source code of traccar manager to integrate "google-services.json"?

techguru5 years ago

if i send push notification via fire base i am getting that.

Manuel Suárez5 years ago

not this file you get when you create your project in firebade, you integrate it with your application with android studio to compile it

Manuel Suárez5 years ago
Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Have you built and published your own mobile apps?

techguru5 years ago

I have built both ios and android manager app, on ios app in xcode console it shows error

5.12.0 - [Firebase/InstanceID][I-IID003009] Failed to fetch default token Error Domain=com.firebase.iid Code=1003 "(null)"

Is there anyway we can debug release server and retrvie notification logs

If there was an error, you will see it in the log file.

techguru5 years ago

log file dnt show any error

Then I guess firebase returned success. Check firebase console. Maybe it has some information.

techguru5 years ago

Firebase console dnt have any information, if i send notification from firebase it goes

I guess your user doesn't have device token. Check user attributes.

Jorge Jim5 years ago

Excuse me, I have the same problem. I do not know what you mean with "I guess your user doesn't have device token. Check user attributes." Where can I do this?
I send notifications from firebase, but I don't know why I cannot from traccar.

Is there anyone who solved this issue?

Thanks in advance...