Ошибка запуска

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

Слушаются те которые прописаны в конфигурации.

Nancy Aggarwal8 years ago

Hi @Anton : Can you please tell me where the device's sent data is stored ? the raw data ? not the hex data .

Do you mean decoded data? It's stored in the database.

No not the decoded one . But the one that the device send. Is it the hex data only which the device sends ?

Yes, HEX records in logs is all the data sent by devices.

HQ,355488020119682,V1,184420,,2433.51357,N,07344.21088,E,0.00,0,210116,FFFEFBFF#

I've received the raw data in this form from another S/W. Can you please tell me that whether we can get the data in this form or not from traccar ? Or this is the actual string that device sent ? Or is there any difference between the data sent by the devices when pointed on different ports or are of different protocols(Like TK103 and TK103B) ?

Why are writing in this topic? Can you please create a separate one.

remnew8 years ago

Антон, когда примерно ждать ответа по протоколу?

Попробуйте порт 5019. Если не работает, то это скорее всего означает протокол не поддерживается пока что.

remnew8 years ago

Устройство отобразилось в системе при переключении его на протокол F5.2

Интересно. А какой порт?

remnew8 years ago

Sergio8 years ago

Тоже вылазит ошибка:
/opt/traccar/bin/traccar: 1: eval: /opt/traccar/bin/./wrapper: not found
До сих пор решения нет?

Скорее всего вы неправильную версию (32/64 бита) поставили.

Sergio8 years ago

Да. Действительно. 64 заработала. А есть у Вас готовый конфиг, файл traccar.xml для traccar 3.5 + web ui от litvak? Сколько мучаюсь, веб запустился, а координаты не приходят, записи не найдены. Хтя судя по трафику, они в сервер уходят, специально порт 5055 отслеживал.