Traccar Additional Data

huismori5 years ago

Hello guys,

is it possible to save additional data for tracked device, for example Temperature, Humidity, IP, Hostname, vs...

Thanks in advance

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Yes.

huismori5 years ago

Where can I find an example for it ?

Ernesto Vallejo5 years ago

What device are you using?
Some of the example additional data that you are mentioning, is it possible to save using config file ( ie: IP address)
Some other info must come from accessories plugged to the device ( ie: temp, humidity). In order to be able how this can be done, please refer your device and accessories / sensors.

Maybe with that info I can give you some details / examples.

huismori5 years ago

Ok, I am using RPi 3 that I get data from multiple sensors and live view from camera.
What I actually what ;

Send all sensor data with gps location data and also I want to include live view of camera, I can give a link for live view such as ;
http://192.168.1.5:8000/stream.mjpg
Is it possible to embed live camera view to the front end of Traccar page, a small square iframe or something !

So far I can send all the GPS data to traccar server and all works fine.
Additionally I want to store other sensor datas (Temperature, Humidity, IP of RPi 3, Hostname of RPi 3 and all other sensors..

Thanks in advance

huismori5 years ago

Hi Erneto,

any news about examples ?

Thanks in advance

trackinguser4455 years ago

hi: are you still looking for live stream options? How do you propose to capture the video?

trackinguser4455 years ago

and yes it is possible to embed a live stream into a web page, I can offer you some help.