Query regards customize UI/Front-End for Branding

GDas7 years ago

Hi,
How can I customize UI and front-end elements for our branding. So that I can remove or add new elements and change the look of login page and dashboard.
I have downloaded "traccar-windows-3.14.zip" and installed on localhost (Windows)

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Well, you take the source code and modify it.

GDas7 years ago

Hello sir,
Login page doeesn't appear without internet connection, does it required internet to display login panel ?
I have downloaded "Traccar Web Interface" pack from source code page, still I couldn't find source file login page.
Suppose if I want to remove "Register" button from login page or insert a image with link then which page/script should I modify, please tell me.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Please research the code before asking questions. Seems like you have put any effort into it. If you don't want to do own research we provide paid customisation services.

GDas7 years ago

Till now I have been succeeded to customize the UI to some extend, except few things. So asked for your help.
I thought your instant suggestion may save my hours of searching.
Anyway.. sorry I asked.

victor choque5 years ago

Good afternoon, I am new to the traccar platform and wanted to know if someone could help me I tried to remove panels from the right and from the left and improve it in the panel below by putting other functionality, but I can not find where that part of that is that code, I have reviewed ext-all-debug.js and not found yet, could someone help me? Thank you