Traccar Server Delete API not working

HI,

Whenever we are trying to call traccar server’s DELETE API , it is giving me “HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed - NotAllowedException (...)” error . As far as my understanding goes , this means that the specified request HTTP method was received and recognized by the server, but the server has rejected that particular method for the requested resource.

This might be caused but not limited to the reason of the way the server is configured.

Please advise how can i resolve this issue.

Thank you

BR

Rabiul

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

You are probably using wrong URL.

trackinguser4455 years ago

with a wrong url i would think it would send the message similar to 'not found'........not allowed indicates its receiving; however it is being blocked at some level..

Ernesto Vallejo5 years ago

Share your method’s request so we can see if something is missing.

jake roberts5 years ago

trackinguser445 would you have an email address please, love to chat about your projects

Jake

ok..standby

im going to try to set up a IM anton has my address he has permission to give it out if you ask him he has done before im trying to keep it spam free

jake roberts5 years ago

just make an email address up so i can contact you

jake roberts5 years ago

trackinguser445 you seem to have lots of ideas, but make it difficult to contact you, I am sure Anton does not want to waste his time having to share your contact details.

Rather than spam this thread, Just take two min and make up a gmail account

Jake

if you give your mail in this thread ill send you a note..

jake roberts5 years ago

ok..i sent

AsifB5 years ago

I have seen this message when you use "GET" instead of "POST" or vice versa.

Josue5 years ago

Same erro for me. HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed - NotAllowedException (...)