Change theme to Aria Skin

M6 years ago

hi all,

How to change the default triton skin to Aria ? I tried to edit load.js to change "triton" to "aria" but it didn't work
Thank you in advance,

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Have you cleared the cache? If it still doesn't work you should check browser developer console.

M6 years ago

I found the solution. I forgot one "triton" word in the file. Thank you Anton.
If it's useful for somebody :
Replace this in load.js

addScriptFile('//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/' + extjsVersion + '/classic/locale/locale-' + locale.languages[locale.language].code + '.js');

addStyleFile('//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/' + extjsVersion + '/classic/theme-aria/resources/theme-aria-all.css');
addScriptFile('//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/' + extjsVersion + '/classic/theme-aria/theme-aria.js');

addStyleFile('//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/' + extjsVersion + '/packages/charts/classic/aria/resources/charts-all.css');
rolsch6 years ago

Hi,
i have change Triton to aria.

Now "cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/packages/charts/classic/aria/resources/charts-all.css" cant load from resource.

Regards
Roland

Turbovix5 years ago

Friend, how have you solved the icones problem, because in my installation they do not exist!

Thank you!

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/traccar-theme-aria-png

Anton Tananaev5 years ago
Turbovix5 years ago

Thank you comrade!

Turbovix5 years ago

Anton, I reversed the changes but there are still blue in the windows and the icons are not displayed!
Is there anything else I can investigate?

Blue is expected. You need to change app.css file. Icons should work.

Turbovix5 years ago

Anton,
where should I look and see the "xf2c2" relationship with the icon in question on the web-traccar, or is this in the documentation of Sencha Ext JS?

That's an id of the icon. Each icon has a "Unicode id". See for example:

https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icon/address-book

Turbovix5 years ago

Now i get it thanks

ken5 years ago

I did all as you sad changed the load.js and reverted back from xf084 to xf2c2 but still the same and ideas please

Macan5 years ago

same problem with me for the aria skin, is there any solution for this problem or not, any help for users who fixed this problem ?

ken5 years ago

Mascan send me email i can help you drumow@gmail.com