Commands Saved

I recently finished making all the settings on my traccar. But I finally left the part of the commands to send to the vehicle. Create the saved commands. However, I create or command, I select for the device and yet the commands do not appear the moment I click the send command icon. Appears only new.

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Have you linked it to the device?

Yes, you can execute a command, no gear icon with the selected device, must do something else bind?

Help me on this, I have a small donation to make to you via paypal

You have to link commands (Devices -> Settings -> Saved Commands).

It's not in English, so I don't know command you are trying to send, but most likely it's just not supported by the protocol. You can't use saved commands to get around unsupported commands.

Note that only custom commands can be linked, if I use a command ready to track it is not displayed.

Why would you save a ready command?

Save to appear on the command screen.

As I am new to the Traccar system, I do not understand very well and sorry for the errors. I can only link custom commands, when trying to link existing commands natively from traccar these commands are not shown, only if it is custom type.

As I said, you can't use saved commands as a workaround for unsupported commands for the protocol.

Understood, how can I send a default traccar command? For example turn off the vehicle?

If it's not supported for your protocol, you have to use custom commands.

Ok, you are signing up for a real tracker, and you can try it out.

You want to donate $ 5 to your Paypal account, how can you do this?