Stylization css unconfiguring icons font awesome

smsoousa7 years ago

Hello Anton.
I'm making some changes to the css style of the system, but for this I had to change the file: theme-triton-all.css, where it is hosted in the cloud. I needed to download the file and put it inside the root of the system, however some icons are unconfigured as shown in the images I am sending. How can I make or configure so that the icons appear normally.

img1 img2 img3
Anton Tananaev7 years ago

I guess you are missing some resources.

If you want to customize the theme, I would recommend to do it properly instead of manually editing css files:

https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.2.0/guides/core_concepts/theming.html

smsoousa7 years ago

I made the changes directly in the css file because for me it would be easier because I do not want to change the layout, I just want to change the default blue color to another color, only that. The layout looks great. But when I download the css file and put it in the root to change, it changes the colors all right, but some icons disappear, and the checkbox fields are also unconfigured. Only that is the problem. I saw the link that you sent me, but it would be the most correct way to style, but it is very laborious for those who want to change only the color.

smsoousa7 years ago

In your opinion, why do some FontAwesome icons work normal and others not, would I be able to do the modifications in this way? Or just the link you sent me. Thankful for attention.

smsoousa7 years ago

I did so, got the link and downloaded the css file and threw it in the root. Then I commented the original line and made the call of the file that is in the root, as below:

//addStyleFile('//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/ '+ extjsVersion +' /classic/theme-triton/resources/theme-triton-all.css');

AddStyleFile ('theme-triton-all.css');

At first it worked perfectly if it were not for the icons and checkbox that were bugged.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Theming has nothing to do with layout. It is exactly what you are trying to do.

Missing icons are not from font awesome. Theme contains some icon resources as well as css files.

Please do some research and read the link that I provided before asking any further questions.

tedi.sky994 years ago

hi anton, if I want to make border more thin than before to 1px. which file who content about this border?
what i mean border in web: border device, states, map. event, & report.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

How is it related to the topic?

tedi.sky994 years ago

owh sorry.. I will create new topic