Went live and no log in, how to reset pw

chrisc0v0c8 years ago

Hi, installed in vehicle yesterday, and it was working well with 3.2 version.

Decided to log in today and it appears something got corrupted, I did last night try and log in with an Android app "Traccar Monitor" to see the vehicle movements and it would not let me in.

This morning tried on IE few machines and local loopback IE, I would not get presented with login box at all on anything, so updated Java.

Copied backup folder, whole Traccar dir, removed Traccar dir, install 3.4 and can log in admin/admin, but obviously this is all blank.

I have tried, a few ways of restoring the original backup dir, after stopping the traccar service, but everytime whatever method I use, including fresh OLD 3.2 install and then rolling up, I cannot get in the program, it just reports "incorrect email address or password".

I read on the forum it can be changed in the config file, but I cannot see where it is in traccar.xml, so I have been looking at the data dir, i cannot seem to find where it is set in there either.

Any help on manually changing admin, or help restoring database so live vehicle can reconnect?

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

What database engine are you using? The default H2?