"No systemd support" error after updating to Traccar 4.10 using Docker

sano3 years ago

I guess I do.
top:

208 root      20   0   49688    608      4 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.02 systemd-udevd                                                            
  315 root      20   0   43588    648    312 S   0.0  0.0   0:00.23 systemd-logind                                                           
  326 root      20   0  108600  15904  15528 S   0.0  0.4   0:01.14 systemd-journal                                                          
  313 root      20   0   48936   1232    456 S   0.0  0.0   0:01.77 systemd                                                                  
sano3 years ago

Hi Anton, can I do anything to help troubleshooting this issue?

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

I guess you should check why there is a second instance. Who starts the process.

sano3 years ago

I set Restart to "no" in the traccar.service, resulting in the (desirable) situation, that no new traccar instances are being launched when one is already running. Of course KILL-ing that running instance is fatal - the service does not restart.

Would this suggest that it is the traccar itself that is attempting launch of new instances regardless one is already running, when Restart is set to on-failure?

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Docker should have no traccar service. Are you sure you are posting in the correct thread?

sano3 years ago

Sorry, no. I will open a new issue, as I did not find a more appropriate one searching the forum - unless you suggest otherwise.

gonza_cid3 years ago

Hi,

I have the same issue, using docker, show the same message when the container starts.
I have added the line <entry key='web.healthCheck'>false</entry> to traccar.xml with no luck :(

Avant2 years ago

Confirming that in Version: 5.4 on Docker that adding this entry key above still does not resolve this issue:

2022-11-15 05:51:24  WARN: No systemd support - Unable to load library 'systemd':
Error loading shared library libsystemd.so: No such file or directory
Error loading shared library libsystemd.so: No such file or directory
Native library (linux-x86-64/libsystemd.so) not found in resource path (tracker-server.jar) - UnsatisfiedLinkError (... < TaskHealthCheck:49 < <gener:-1 < *:-1 < ... < ScheduleManager:42 < ...)
Anton Tananaev2 years ago

This is a very old outdated thread. You should set web.disableHealthCheck to true.

Avant2 years ago

Thanks. That did fix it.. That flag is not listed on https://www.traccar.org/configuration-file/ either?