Engine Status not Stable for TK103

Ahmad Bassel3 years ago

I experienced one strange behavior for some devices' engine status from TK103 protocol, they are working fine before but suddenly some devices engine status always gives False no matter I try to fix it.

I moved some devices which have this problem to another server and the engine status is correct.

I am using version 4.11 on windows server which has this problem and tried the same version on other windows 7 and windows 10 pcs which the engine status is correct.

Also, I tried to modified some codes on server and always I am moving the tracker-server.jar to the pc or server after the modifications and restart the service or the server but in this case the same tracker-server.jar file used on both machines but the engine status is different.

Any help or suggestion will be much appriciated.

Ahmad Bassel3 years ago

I just want to add one more thing, I did not modify the tk103 protocol java files or classes just modified other files related to our company needs.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

There must be some difference between servers if you get different results.

Ahmad Bassel3 years ago

Thank you

I don't think there is a difference between the servers

I tried to trace the device signal/data and checked the variable [sentince] on the protocol decoder and both device signal/data are the same for both servers but i don't know why the parse on of engine value .number([01]) is not correct on one server? other values like odometer,charge,speed,course,etc are correct.

So my question is the parse library have any dependencies so it will have some issue on some pcs?

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Obviously not.