device it still online

Kitrong HD3 years ago

Good Morning Everyone, When i turn off device but it still online, how to solve this problem , Thanks You

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

If you want some help, I would recommend providing as much details as possible. What device, what port, logs etc etc etc.

Kitrong HD3 years ago

I use an Android mobile phone, on port 5055, when I deactivate the client on the phone, on the server the status remains "Online" it is a good number of times that the status changes.

That's expected. It uses HTTP-based protocol, so there is no offline state.

Ali Ber3 years ago

Hello Anton , Sorry i coudnt find the place to write a new blog , so I am commenting here my proposition . I am trying to edit , the web app with extJS with the new ExtJs kitchen sink : https://examples.sencha.com/extjs/7.0.0/examples/kitchensink/?modern&utm_source=businesswire&utm_medium=pressrelease&utm_campaign=sncextjs&utm_content=extjs7-0pressrelease#all

Is this possible to modify only the UI of the classical app only with these components (see exemples in url)?
best regards

Don't expect any help from me. Should have created a new thread instead.

Vladovsk2 years ago

In version 5.1, my phone (Android, Traccar client) showed the status of the connection online, or if I turned off the client on the phone, it showed how many seconds the device was offline. In version 5.2 this does not work. What to do?

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Vladovsk probably a wrong place to ask this on a year old thread when we didn't even have those versions back then.

Vladovsk2 years ago

Why create another thread if it already exists?
I installed version 5.1 (Arm) on the server, there was no problem with online. In version 5.2, the phone is always online, even when turned off.