T356 - Wifi only tracker

davidtds8 years ago

Hi,

I try to link my Traccar server to an Ulbotech T356 that can transfert his data only by wifi.

When I enter the device ID in the Traccar server, I receive this error

''Unique index or primary key violation: "UK_DEVICE_UNIQUEID_INDEX_B ON PUBLIC.DEVICES(UNIQUEID) VALUES ('096621755053112', 1)"; SQL statement: INSERT INTO devices (name, uniqueId, groupId) VALUES (?, ?, ?); [23505-192] - JdbcSQLException (... < QueryBuilder:435 < DataManager:389 < DeviceResource:60 < ...)''

Can someone help me with this situation?

Best regards

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

It means that you already have a device with same device id in the database.

davidtds8 years ago

I know that's probably a basic question, but, how can I resolve that? I googling to find how to manipulate MySQL in a windows systems and havent find a good tutorial. Or mayby it exist a better way to delete that entry.

thanks

You don't need to delete it. Just login as admin and link existing device to your user (settings -> users -> devices).

davidtds8 years ago

login in Traccar or MySQL?

If in Traccar, I dont see where is the users/devices. Under parameter, I see account, group,virtual parameter...

If in MySQL, I'll need to find how to log :(

thanks

You need to login into Traccar, not MySQL. It sounds like you are not using official Traccar version.

davidtds8 years ago

I'm using an official Traccar version and I'm loggin using http://localhost:8082/. My system is in french, maybe that's why I dont see somes options.

I see 4 differents windows.

Devices on the top left
States on the center left
Report on the bottom
Map on the right

Can I see a screenshot of the screen with the menu where you see "virtual parameter" option?

davidtds8 years ago

geofence is the right term....my mistake when I translate french to english. I just logged in english, that's why I see geofence. But the interface is the same. Don't see where I can find the menu I need to go.

By the way, Im using Chrome as browser

Then it means that you haven't logged in as an admin user.

davidtds8 years ago

you got right in!!!! I was the only user, so I was thinking to be by default the admin. I'd use admin/admin to login and the menu is like you're saying.

Thanks

Do I need to use port 5072 as other Ulbotech device? the T356 isnt listed

Yes, you should use 5072 for any Ulbotech device.

davidtds8 years ago

perfect..I'm going to try configuring my device.

Best regards

Jakatal 3 years ago

Dear David, is the Ulbotech device working for you? Does it buffer offline the GPS data and sync once there is wifi again?