Battery Problem

Lorenzo6 years ago

Hi Anton

I searched in forum any solution for my problem, but i didn't found it.
The problem is the battery status, the protocol H02 of my GPS send value of battery every 3 minutes, and the gps position every 30 seconds, so the status of battery isn't visible for 3 minutes, my question is:

Is possible to show the previue percentage value of battery until that it update?

Thank you

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Yes, use attributes copying.

Lorenzo6 years ago

I've used this setting into traccar.xml

<entry key='processing.copyAttributes.enable'>true</entry>
<entry key='processing.copyAttributes'>battery</entry>

But this doesn't change the situation, have you any suggestion??

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

If your device sends battery level (not voltage), then you need to use batteryLevel.

Lorenzo6 years ago

ok it works perfectly, thank you very much

Ann3 years ago

Hi. I can't cope ... tried all the solutions from the forum and nothing ...
I have a Coban tk-102-2 device, gps103 protocol.
I'm trying to set the attributes to show me the battery level ... I was suggested by forum posts and it still doesn't work. Any help?
My device shows the battery status after calling them in the values ​​100, 75, 50, 25, 5. So if this information comes in a text message, the program should also display such information after setting the attributes.
Second issue ... regarding the alarm - low battery, I have a problem with that too. None of the attributes listed in the forum work. I sent the device a lowbatteryxxxxx on command, so it should be ok on the device side. What about the traccar?
Any suggestions?
Ideas?

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Suggestion - start a new thread and provide details like logs, configuration etc.