Multi User on the modern UI

elvin3 years ago

hi,

Is the multiple user is not ready yet on the modern UI?

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

What do you mean?

elvin3 years ago

Is there a concept of organization the multiple users? Company A has an admin to add more users under his company to see the devices

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

User management is exactly the same as before. There might not be some UI to manage it, but the rest should still work.

Pat2 years ago

Hi looking to add to the above.
I have just updated to the modern UI (which is a wonderful change and so much more straighforward to use for the average person) and am interested in the possibility of maintaining user management as mentioned above (one thing that was done exceptionally well in the legacy version).
To add, I am happy to continue using legacy version for user management purposes, as it works quite well for this - but my concern is what happens once the legacy version is inevitebly removed entirely. I currently use an admin accoint to view all devices, and assign them to other users so that they can view them also. I have looked thoroughly and I can't find a way to achieve this in the current modern UI.
Would appreciate any input in regards to this and if sought after how I would go about recommending this as a feature.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

This is an old thread. User management is already available in Settings > Users.

Pat2 years ago

My apologies, my screen is literally just too small that it was cut off at the very bottom.
Sorry for wasting your time. Cheers