Show Google Maps Link

Sean macon 3 years ago

No lo uso para correo electrónico, lo tengo como solo mostrar lat long en la ventana de estado, pero me gusta hacer clic para abrir en Google Maps a través de hipervínculo. Gracias

BerndFfm3 years ago

We want to use traccar for operations to search for missing people. We often have to pass GPS positions to other emergency services or to the police or fire brigade, where dogs are conspicuous or where a drone with a thermal imaging camera sees something.

It is a great feature for us when the correct link is displayed in the web interface.

#Bernd

Turbovix3 years ago

BerndFfm ,
Thanks for sharing, it worked perfectly!

Track-trace3 years ago

Can you show me where you see the link after you have done this ?

I added <entry key='processing.computedAttributes.deviceAttributes'>true</entry> to traccar.xml

Created computed attribute.
Google Maps
Google Maps
"www.google.com/maps/place/" + latitude + "," + longitude
Text

Added the attribute to the devices.

Restarted the server.

But i do not see a link in traccar web gui.

Turbovix3 years ago

Track-trace,

Description text

Track-trace3 years ago

Ah yes thanks, i had to request the gps position again.

David3 years ago

Actualice a la version 13 de traccar y no logro ver el atributo calculado la opcion ¨TEXT¨

David3 years ago

I upgraded to version 13 of traccar and I can't see the attribute calculated by the option ¨TEXT¨

Turbovix3 years ago

David, can you provide the print of the calculated attributes settings?, similar to this one.
Description text

BerndFfm3 years ago

In other languages the attributes name ist 'string'.

#Bernd

David3 years ago

Gracias a todos, en el texto use la palabra cadena y todo funciono para mi, faltaria agregar que en el panel del estado del vehiculo hay que agregar los atributos calculados.

gracias

Hi,
In "version":"4.10" is it possible to create a direct hyperlink to a new window?

Description text
Nst Alarcon3 years ago

excelente aporte, comparto atributo para hacer lo mismo usando Waze.

("https://waze.com/ul?q=" + latitude + "," + longitude)

Hola a todos...

estuve probando esta opción y esta genial... solo falta que pueda abrirse en otra ventana con un enlace..
les dejo mi configuración sobre el mismo ejemplo para ver el mapa satélite..

https://maps.google.com/?q="+latitude+","+longitude+"&z=24&t=h

saludos!!

BerndFfm3 years ago

In Germany we have "Rettungspunkte", that means "rescue points". That are points in the wood that are known to the rescue teams, so that they can find a injured person in the wood very fast.

Here is a calculated value to show the "Rettungspunkte" around a device :

"www.jagdwetter.com/rettungspunkte/l/Finderwille%20Einsatz%20App/" + latitude + "/" + longitude

Typ : Text

Would be great if the new traccar version can show a link as a calculatd value, e.g.

[url]"www.jagdwetter.com/rettungspunkte/l/Finderwille%20Einsatz%20App/" + latitude + "/" + longitude[/url]

Greetings Bernd