Project build to jar can not run

Carlos Colque3 years ago

ok... I will download the last version again from github.... the last, before when I donwloaded the old version, I have enable the "run" in netbeans, I don't know why I can't now. I will post the result.
thanks.

Miko Bonzo3 years ago

Good day. @Anton Tananaev . Just advised a build option other from his past. should have indicated better. :)

Carlos Colque3 years ago

HI, I have downloaded the last traccar's version, I build the version and I have the next error:

Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/traccar/Main has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0

regarding that I see in internet, the java version is the problem, what version do you use?
thanks.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

What version do you have installed on the system? As I said before, you have to compile matching version.

Carlos Colque3 years ago

ok.. I have installed the new traccar version in the server and work the tracker-server.jar that I builded, other question, I have installed mysql in the server but in the traccar log show me that don't appear the tc_order in the data base, how could I create the tables that lack.

thanks.