PowerCut alarm

Alf-DK2 years ago

Hi I have made so I get an alarm if the power to the tracker is cut off. where it writes powerCut and it works perfectly, but would like to have made so it writes something else in the SMS message.

Is it possible perhaps via Computed Attributes to get another sent. text then powerCut?

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Second SMS or just change the text?

Alf-DK2 years ago

Just change the text to my language

You can change the template.

Alf-DK2 years ago

Traccar writes. Alarm - powerCut under State

I would like to have traccar write Power disconnected in Danish under State and the same in the text message

Alf-DK2 years ago

and i Can not find a template that has anything to do with powercut that I can change.

Alarm template.

Alf-DK2 years ago

I thought so too but was not sure. thanks

I have previously. changed ignition on and off and it worked fine
I'm just not sure what to change here.

#set($subject = "$device.name: alarm!")
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>
Device: $device.name<br>
Alarm:  $position.getString("alarm")<br>
Time: $dateTool.format("YYYY-MM-dd HH:mm:ss", $event.eventTime, $locale, $timezone)<br>
Point: <a href="$webUrl?eventId=$event.id">#{if}($position.address)$position.address#{else}$position.latitude&deg;, $position.longitude&deg;#{end}</a><br>
</body>
</html> 
Alf-DK2 years ago

Found this in another thread which is 4 years old

# {if} ($ position.getString ("alarm"). equals ("powercut")) LOCALISED POWER CUT # {else} OTHER ALARM # {end}

Can it be used ? if yes. is it then the text that is written in capital letters. I can translate ???

Yes, you can do something like that.

Yilbert2 years ago

Una pregunta por que no se mueve del mapa y quedo pegado en un solo sitionle envie check12345 y todo está bien pero no se mueve?

Yilbert2 years ago

Nesecito enviarle algún comando para q haga el seguimiento por 5 segundos y se mueva esta bien antenas todo pero en la plataforma no se mueve solo actualiza cuando le envió position123456

Yilbert, your comments seem to be completely off topic. Please be more respectful to the community.

Alf-DK2 years ago

I reckon it's here somewhere. i have to put the new text in.
I have tried several different ways without success

Alarm:  $position.getString("alarm")<br>
Time: $dateTool.format("YYYY-MM-dd HH:mm:ss", $event.eventTime, $locale, $timezone)<br>
Point: <a href="$webUrl?eventId=$event.id">#{if}($position.address)$position.address#{else}$position.latitude&deg;, $position.longitude&deg;#{end}</a><br>

Could you give me an example of how I do it right
where the text powerCut is replaced with Tracker disconnected?

Alf-DK2 years ago

I reckon it's here somewhere. i have to put the new text in or ?

Point: < a href= "$webUrl?eventId= $event.id" >#{if}($position.address)$position.address#{else}$position.latitude&deg;, $position.longitude&deg;#{end}</a><br>

I have tried several different ways without success!

Could you give me an example of how I do it right
where the text powerCut is replaced with Tracker disconnected?