Clear events in MySQL DB

aecsalome7 years ago

Hi,

I would like know if is there a key to limit the event history in days, like there is today to clean position history(<entry key='database.positionsHistoryDays'>3</entry>).

or I need clean the MySQL DB manually. and if yes, what is the tabble ( or command) to do that?

Thank you a lot

Alex

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

There is no parameter to clear events at the moment. You can use a query like this:

DELETE FROM events WHERE serverTime < DATE_ADD(NOW(), INTERVAL -1 MONTH);
aecsalome7 years ago

Thank you.
Is it possible have this option predicts for the next release?

regards

If you want something to be added in one of the next versions I would recommend to create a feature request on GitHub.

aecsalome7 years ago

I Saw that you changed the source code. Thank you!

Sorry for the another single question:

where is the URL to download those 3 mentioned files pra I need change following the pictures?

Neste regards

What is "pra"? And what pictures are you talking about?

aecsalome7 years ago

Sorry, bad translate from my native language to english!

When will be predicted to have the next traccar version? (I am anxious to have this new functionality)

New version is probably still a month or more away. You can build a new version yourself if you don't want to wait.

aecsalome7 years ago

ok, I did not find the files to change the files "Main.java" and "DataManager.java" mentioned on "https://github.com/tananaev/traccar/commit/dd32e2d8d149f1394ac79d5178ad365892e7df76"

What are they are located/called on traccar server "windows version"?

and what program do you use to change ".java" files (or .jar), Cavaj Java Decompiler?

thank you again

aecsalome7 years ago
Jose B2 years ago