speed difference

Adrien2 years ago

hi,

i have a problem. indeed, i transfer the positions received by traccar to another web server. the data arrives and most of the data matches. the problem is that i noticed a difference of speed in the position between what i visualize at the level of the web interface (http://localhost:8082/#) of traccar and what i receive at the level of my new web server. the speeds are not the same. otherwise everything matches

how to remedy the situation ?

thanks

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Do you have an example with a screenshot?

GS2 years ago

I guess, this is because in your Traccar web interface you have speed in "km/h" or "mph" and speed "transferred" to another server is in knots.

Hello, community! I have the same error (I use an api as a visualization application) on the server I have configured as KM / H but in the app it sends me a different speed and taking calculations really if it is as it is named in the GS comment the info sent to the api from traccar is in miles per hour.
Can any changes be made to which file?

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

API always returns knots. It's not configurable.

Adrien2 years ago

hi,

thank you for the reply. indeed, the speed sent is in knots. in my new interface, i convert it into km/h and the speeds are now the same.

speed * 1.852 ;

Thank you for everything!

Hola, gracias por la respuesta Anton, y comunidad!

Compañero Adrian, agregaste algún atributo?
Podrías compartir la solución. Sería genial. Gracias.

jay2 years ago

In server settings I have it saved as km. But I have same issue. Where else do you change to km.