liquibase.exception.ValidationFailedException: Validation Failed

Rhamean2 years ago

Hi dear Developers,
I have this error when I run the latest version of project. I don't see this error when I do the same with the committed version on Jan 22.
I suppose the tables can be created in database as always but I see the error "liquibase.exception.ValidationFailedException: Validation Failed:" when it was already built successfully.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Looks like some database issue.

Rhamean2 years ago

I have set in ./defult.xml and ./src/traccar.xml as below:

<entry key='database.driver'>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</entry>
    <entry key='database.url'>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/TraccarDB?serverTimezone=UTC&amp;useSSL=false&amp;allowMultiQueries=true&amp;autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=yes&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8&amp;sessionVariables=sql_mode=''</entry>
    <entry key='database.user'>MY_USER</entry>
    <entry key='database.password'>MY_PASSWORD</entry>

It is what I did for older version.
Is there anything more I should manage before running?

You don't normally need to do anything else.

Rhamean2 years ago

Thanks Sir, I don't really know why it works for older version, testing many times.
I am working on Ubuntu 20.04 with Intetellij-Idea-Community running with root access, but I see the same problem in windows too.
I taught maybe it occurs because of various ways of MySQL service which support in Ubuntu, Windows and macOS.
I'll tell you when I find the reason.

Ronaldo2 years ago

initially your driver input key is wrong!

B.Ihab2 years ago

I'm working on the same OS: Ubuntu 20.04, and I'm facing the same issue.

Caused by: liquibase.exception.ValidationFailedException: Validation Failed:
Caused by: liquibase.exception.ValidationFailedException: Validation Failed:

4 changes have validation failures
          columnDataType is required for renameColumn on mysql, changelog-4.16::changelog-4.16::author
          columnDataType is required for renameColumn on mysql, changelog-4.16::changelog-4.16::author

If you found any solution, please share it with us, it will be really helpful.

B.Ihab2 years ago

Thanks a lot sir Anton