Route report

Cesar2 years ago

in the report using the ev02 this damage is very 0km/h even with the vehicle in motion, in the report it comes out a lot 0km does anyone know how to fix this?

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

What makes you think it's a server issue and not device? Speed is reported by the device.

Cesar2 years ago

hi aton, yes, but in the report when I go to extort it type positions once, then in the report below it gives me 3 ..5 lines of speed 0km, would it be possible to filter and in the report extort only with the valid km? I filter in the custom search above 20km, on the web it is right, but in the report it gets several speeds 0km

We don't have a filter by speed, but you can check if those can be filtered by any other parameter. For example, if those positions are marked as invalid, you can definitely filter them. All the filtering parameters are documented. There's no hidden option. Just read the documentation.

jay2 years ago

On version 4.15...if I remove filter distance parameter, I get tons of 0km on route report even if unit is stationary. If I add the parameter, my units dont update positions. I reverted back to 4.13 with filter distance and works for me.

Cesar2 years ago

in my case, the positions are valid, my problem is how the tracker sends position every 1 minute, whichever is less than this time, in the report it appears 0km, it takes the certim address, but only the speed in many points is 0km , could you send me an example of a filter so I can fix this?

Cesar2 years ago

I'm having a problem: when I'm going to buy a report: through the web I add the 20km/h filter, it's just like what I need (see photo 01), but I'm going to export, the file when it brings the 0km/h information many times repeated, (as in photo 02) is there any way to fix it is not an exported report? if so could you give me an example aton?

OBS:
Photography 01- https://ivantech.com.br/aton/01.png
Photography 02- https://ivantech.com.br/aton/02.png

I don't think it's possible.