Minify error

Ray2 years ago

Hello to all,

I am stuck for a few day's now trying to find my error.
Using Sencha but while create the app i get following errors.

Try searching the web, i can not really find what is wrong.

Maybe this community can bring some light?

This is the error:

C:\>sencha -sdk /C:\Users\wolfc\sencha-sdks\ext-6.2.0 generate app AppName G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web
Sencha Cmd v6.2.0.103
[INF] Copying framework to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\ext
[INF] Using GPL version of Ext JS version 6.2.0.981 from G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\ext.
[INF] The implications of using GPL version can be found here (http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/licensing).
[INF] Processing Build Descriptor : classic
[INF] Loading app json manifest...
[INF] Appending content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\bootstrap.js
[INF] Writing content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\classic.json
[INF] merging 237 input resources into G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\build\development\AppName\classic\resources
[INF] merged 237 resources into G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\build\development\AppName\classic\resources
[INF] merging 18 input resources into G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\build\development\AppName
[INF] merged 17 resources into G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\build\development\AppName
[INF] Writing content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\sass\example\bootstrap.json
[INF] Writing content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\sass\example\bootstrap.js
[INF] writing sass content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\build\temp\development\AppName\sass\AppName-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\build\temp\development\AppName\sass\AppName-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\build\temp\development\AppName\sass\AppName-all.scss.tmp
[INF] writing sass content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\build\temp\development\AppName\sass\config.rb
[INF] Writing content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\build\development\AppName\classic.json
[LOG] Building G:/Traccar/traccar-web-master/web/build/temp/development/AppName/sass/AppName-all.scss
[WRN] @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: images/menu/default-menubar-group-checked.png
Exiting with code 0
[INF] Appending content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\bootstrap.js
[INF] Writing content to G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\classic.json
[INF] Processing Build Descriptor : modern
[INF] Loading app json manifest...
[ERR] Failed to resolve dependency Ext.grid.filters.filter.List for file Traccar.view.ArrayListFilter
[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.grid.filters.filter.List
[ERR]   at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform
[ERR] (Task.java:348)
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 1 second
[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
[ERR] G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:380: The following error occurred while executing this line:
[ERR] G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\.sencha\app\init-impl.xml:384: com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.grid.filters.filter.List
[ERR] G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:380: The following error occurred while executing this line:
[ERR] G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\.sencha\app\init-impl.xml:384: com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.grid.filters.filter.List
[ERR]   at org.apache.tool
[ERR] s.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:413)
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 15 seconds
[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\wolfc\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.2.0.103\plugins\ext\current\plugin.xml:170: com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:380: The following error occurred while executing this line:
G:\Traccar\traccar-web-master\web\.sencha\app\init-impl.xml:384: com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.grid.filters.filter.List'

Thank you in advance

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Sorry, but why are you trying to generate a new Sencha app and how is that related to Traccar?

Ray2 years ago

No idea, just trying to learn. We had email contact and i will let you do the work. But i am eager to learn. I followed different websites and the forums here. But it is kinda hard to find the right command for windows and traccar!

But i keep trying and reading.

its look so easy when you read the following :)

Download whole project from GitHub.
Do your modifications.
Compile minified version.
Upload all files from web folder to your server.

We keep in contact soon, and let the pro handle it. but still love to learn :)

Have you read the official information from our website?

https://www.traccar.org/build-extjs/

Ray2 years ago

Yes i did, but these commands are for
Unbuntu. Do i need to install this OS?
Or is it also possible to do it with windows cmd? If is so what command should be changed.

I will keep searching.

It should be possible to do something similar on Windows. Doesn't Windows include Ubuntu nowadays? I haven't used Windows for years, so not sure.

Ray2 years ago

I will try this. Thank you.

Ray2 years ago

Installed UBuntu and wow this is very nice. Made some errors watching old youtube movies on partition for Ubunto in windows and windows doesnt boot any more. So linux it is.
Installed sencha and build app.min.js.

Gonna try some minor changes.

Thanks Anton.
First steps in linux are done

Ray2 years ago

I am Back :)

Trying to learn it all i used following steps:

Made Traccar-web folder
copied git hub traccar-web and paste in folder
Then opend the termnial and run npm install.
Some info bout npm funds but no errors showed up.

Then i run npm run build
all good output a new app.min.js

Copied compleet webfolder to test server.
Start server, server connects to data base.. then stops

Logs shows this line:

2022-05-06 20:46:30  INFO: An exception was caught and reported. Message: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make protected final java.lang.Class java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain) throws java.lang.ClassFormatError accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @525f1e4e - Unable to make protected final java.lang.Class java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain) throws java.lang.ClassFormatError accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @525f1e4e - InaccessibleObjectException (... < Main:121 < *:106)
2022-05-06 20:46:30 ERROR: Main method error - Unable to make protected final java.lang.Class java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain) throws java.lang.ClassFormatError accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @525f1e4e - InaccessibleObjectException (... < Main:121 < *:106)

What does this mean? I can not find any info on internet. Or i am searching wrong

The error has nothing to do with minification or the web app. You have some problem with Java backend.

Ray2 years ago

Ok, will search. Thank you