issue on iphone 7 ver 15.3.1 Not showing device Icon .

Zero482 years ago

Hello,
I have Traccar 5.0 installed , which is working properly. However If I login either Chrome or Safari , The Icon won't show .

It works properly on a MAC , I tested on another iPhone 10 (ver 15.41 ) and have same Issue .

Any advice ?

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

On iPhone everything uses Safari engine, so no matter what browser you use it's exactly the same thing.

1. Have you tried a version from master?
  2. Can you please check errors in the browser console.
Zero482 years ago

Anton,

Have you tried a version from master? I dont Understant this question ? (if it is the Traccar APP , ) it works
Can you please check errors in the browser console. I'll investigate this ( no idea how it is done but Google will tell) .

Thanks for your prompt reply

1. I meant latest code for the web app. The issue might be already fixed there.
Zero482 years ago

Hello,
Yes I have the latest ( i think )since this was installed around 3 weeks ago and it is V5.
I'm using the classic web interface . The modern web interface it is disabled at the moment.
As I mentioned before this "glitch" it is only on iPhone (both Safari & Chrome).
When I open the browser console with the iphone connected to the MAC It shows the Icon properly (not in the Iphone ) .
But the errors I get from the console is this :

22Error with Permissions-Policy header: Origin trial controlled feature not enabled: 'interest-cohort'.
Error with Permissions-Policy header: Origin trial controlled feature not enabled: 'interest-cohort'.
Error with Permissions-Policy header: Origin trial controlled feature not enabled: 'interest-cohort'.
ol.js:2 No map visible because the map container's width or height are 0.
n.updateSize @ ol.js:2
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://www.gps.globalgps.cf/lib/ol/ol.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://www.gps.globalgps.cf/lib/ol/ol.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

If you may need more info I'll be happy to follow up your instructions

Have a good day/night

Looks like you're not using an official version of Traccar. You should have mentioned it.

Zero482 years ago

Official Version ? I have download it from github ... The only difference is that I have changed the Favicon and the Logo . So if that is not "official" , then please let me know where to get this "official" version .
Now I'm curious .
Everything works as expected . But not in iPhone Browser.
That's the only Glitch.

I can't Mentioned what I'm not aware of.

All Traccars system I installed since 2011-22 , I got the source from Github.
This is my first in real production

Zero482 years ago

Once again I do apologize since I'm not an Software person and also do appreciate your Constant efforts for this platform.

I solve the issue with the client installing Traccar manager .

I just want to know how to solve this , but moreover , learn the Administrative and technical aspecs of this awesome System . (of course where my limits allow).

Sincerely

Zero482 years ago

Anton ,
Last question on this matter . What makes a version Unofficial ? In this way I do not make lose your time and have chance to learn properly.

As I said , the only thing I change is the "branding" that it is allowed and Most of the administrators do. If this makes it unofficial , then I know the boundaries.

Thanks in advance

Zero482 years ago

By the way , I did the testing using demo4 of your official demos and yes, the icon shows, but using the Modern UI, couldn't test in classic old user interface.
Once again I just want to learn.

Thanks in advance

Any changes to the code make it unofficial. Pretty simple.

Why couldn't you test the classic app on the demo server?

Zero482 years ago

Well noted. Now I know that any change makes it unofficial.
Regarding the test, It does not shows the device Icon as well (Classic index.html) which was my original concern.
So at least (in my opinion ) has nothing to do with unofficial version or not.
Once again , I'm not debating I just want to learn as much I can.

Same behaviour in my Mac it shows (Safari console) but not in iphone (Chrome or Safari). I did test in 3 different iphone models same result.

Here below is the console warning I get which as in my Server point to ol.js file.

Thanks for your time and support

[Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking <some> event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See <URL>
ol.js:16 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchstart' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
ol.js:16 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'mousewheel' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
ol.js:16 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'wheel' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
ol.js:16 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'wheel' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
ol.js:16 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'mousewheel' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952