Position jump error, Traccar 5.3

simplementese2 years ago

Good day .

Since the update to the latest version I have an error with the devices.
The random device makes a jump to another far away location and returns to the last correct one in an animated way as if it were in motion.
But such a jump position does not exist.

https://imgur.com/a/2GKoekh

<properties>

<entry key='config.default'>./conf/default.xml</entry>

<!--

This is the main configuration file. All your configuration parameters should be placed in this file.

Default configuration parameters are located in the "default.xml" file. You should not modify it to avoid issues
    with upgrading to a new version. Parameters in the main config file override values in the default file. Do not
    remove "config.default" parameter from this file unless you know what you are doing.

For list of available parameters see following page: https://www.traccar.org/configuration-file/

-->

<entry key='database.driver'>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</entry> 
<entry key='database.url'>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/base1?serverTimezone=UTC&amp;useSSL=false&amp;allowMultiQueries=true&amp;autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=yes&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8&amp;sessionVariables=sql_mode=''</entry>
<entry key='database.user'>traccar</entry> 
<entry key='database.password'>dato</entry>
<entry key='web.url'>dato:8888</entry>
<entry key='web.port'>8888</entry>
<entry key='mail.smtp.host'>dato</entry>
<entry key='mail.smtp.port'>25</entry>
<entry key='mail.smtp.from'>dato</entry>
<entry key='mail.smtp.auth'>true</entry>
<entry key='mail.smtp.username'>mail</entry>
<entry key='mail.smtp.password'>clave</entry>
<entry key='event.enable'>true</entry>
<entry key='event.ignoreDuplicateAlerts'>true</entry>
<entry key='tk103.port'>5184</entry>
<entry key='neos.port'>5183</entry>
<entry key="filter.enable">true</entry>
<entry key="filter.zero">true</entry>
<entry key='filter.future'>900</entry>
<entry key='status.timeout'>1300</entry>
<entry key='web.path'>./legacy</entry>
</properties>
Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Surely you've done some basic troubleshooting before asking for help here. What have you checked and what's the result?

simplementese2 years ago

If Restart , the service and the database.
This happened since the update.-
The data stored in the history does not show the jumps. Show all ok.
Jumps only in live view and to an old location from 6 days ago. and then after a while they settle back down.

There are several devices, when consulting it directly, it shows the correct information as the web eventually shows it and how it is saved in the system

Unfortunately I don't think that's enough information to be able to help you. If you think something is not decoded correctly please provide the evidence, like logs.

x6883992 years ago

In dense city areas your gps signal can get weak.
This will result in bad accuracy, and this can give jumps like this.

Maybe you need a better antenna for your device?

jay2 years ago

check co ordinates filters setting

simplementese2 years ago

Dear, thank you, I know that I provide little information.

The team reports correctly and there are no filters activated.

What I discovered was the following. The team reports correctly and is recorded in the database. The decoder works perfect.
On 08/23 a backup was made and the version was migrated.
Some devices are working normal and suddenly update to a position of said date on the 08/23 of migration. That update is only in live view.

So it seems that you suffered some crash or corruption in the database when migrating.

Eliminated the device that therefore deletes the records, then it does not happen again

I suspect there's some issues with the timestamp, but again you're refusing to provide any information to really say what's going on.

simplementese2 years ago

no sorry, I do not refuse to provide information! I am investigating and I wanted to contribute in case there is something wrong in the new update.-
I was reviewing the log but it is a lot of information and heavy, I can upload it for review

simplementese2 years ago

Good afternoon .
Raise a new server, with the information of the clients. But the Positions database is empty. It worked fine these days of testing, until again some devices start jumping in live view to a fixed position on 08/30.
The Logs record does not show this error.
What additional information could you provide?