Showing reports on map in modern UI

greendays2 years ago

I switched to the modern interface and noticed reports occupy the entire screen and maps are not present. In the old interface, I can run a report (for example "Trips) and the data shows in the bottom pane. Clicking any row (any trip) visualizes the data on the map in the top pane.

How can I visualize the report data on the map in the modern interface? Thanks in advance.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Have you checked a version from master? We've already added it there.

greendays2 years ago

Yup, master works. Thanks!

Is there a setting to allow for resizing the panes (map vs reports, etc)?

Not currently.

Tom2 years ago

I have the same problem as greendays, I need to see the report data & markers on the map, like it was before the modern interface. I just installed Traccar 5.0 using mysql for the database on an Ubuntu 20.04 VPS. Everything seems to be working fine, all devices are reporting. Where do I find the newer version of 5.0 from master and how do I download/install it?

Also, on the older versions (pre 5.0), the route report was displayed on the map with marker dots, and you can click on any of the marker dots, and it highlights the corresponding line in the report. Is this functionality available in 5.0?

Map for reports will be available in the next version, but selecting a dot and getting line in the report won't be possible. We don't want to draw a large number of points to avoid performance issues.

Tom2 years ago

Thanks. Any idea how long before the next version will be released?

Probably a couple of weeks.

catruchos2 years ago

Hello, Does anyone know if this is working ?
I have installed version 5.4, and I guess that this feature has not been implemented yet, because I cannot see the map on the reports section and neither can I see any info on the route reply.
I am right or there is any setting that have to be activated ?
Thanks

Have you tried selecting an item? If it still doesn't show, please provide a screenshot.

catruchos2 years ago

Ok, My fault, I did not know that I had to select and item on the very left part of the list for the map to appear
Thanks once again Anton.