Version 5.4 log error

CGonIT2 years ago

Suddenly, after configure some "Computed Attributes", I got the same error

error - Cannot invoke "org.traccar.session.cache.CacheValue.getValue()" because the return value of "java.util.Map.get(Object)" is null  - NullPointerException (CacheManager:105 < ... < *:106 < NotificationManager:77 < *:126 < ConnectionManager:245 < ...)

https://ibb.co/6vX1QCd

I delete all of them, and restarted the service, but problem still present, and i think it is blocking or stop proccessing all incoming connections from tracker devices, all my devs are in red in Traccar UI.

https://ibb.co/yV3QwQW

In one of my teltonika devices, y show this continuosly, tries to open socket, but suddently closed.

https://ibb.co/Kqrm8JN

Does somebody knows where could be the problem? Something at Computed Attributes broke something anywhere?

Thanks

CGonIT2 years ago

Again, once.... after more than a couple of hours I found the problem.

Yesterday I was creating the Notifications, Computed Attributes, and... "Calendar" with this configuration:
https://ibb.co/6FhTx5w

Then enabled/added to each notification. That was the last step I did, and till today I could not see the errors. So Calendar deleted...and now again back to re-create the Computed Attributes.

Hope this "solution" helps somebody. But... @Anton, what's wrong in the calendar??

Thank you.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Did you link your calendar to anything?

CGonIT2 years ago

To all devices, notifications and son, to every place where possible. Thought that was needed for Notifications to work propperly, but looks that the creation of calendar from the UI (in old versions you must upload one you create before un Google Calendar, I'm right?)

Si do you know what could be the root cause of the wrong behaviour?

Regards.

Not sure. I'm still waiting for exact steps to be able to reproduce the issue. So far I wasn't able to.

gun2 years ago

I have exactly same issue. I can give you access or upload the virtual machine on which I'm having the problems. Ill do full copy before I fix my issue, in case you want to investigate the problem/bug.

I need steps to reproduce because I need to connect a debugger.

gun2 years ago

its pretty simple,
First I have configured server to send email with gmail smtp when my Device moving, then have added calendar to the notification and result is:

2022-11-03 18:55:27  INFO: [T0f1ebc7d: teltonika > 37.63.18.229] 01
2022-11-03 18:55:27  INFO: [T0f1ebc7d] error - NullPointerException
2022-11-03 18:55:27  INFO: [T0f1ebc7d] disconnected
2022-11-03 18:55:27  INFO: [T0f1ebc7d] error - NullPointerException

I can upload picture with exact calendar settings if needed.

gun2 years ago

Removing calendar from notification + service traccar restart, brings back data receiving by the server and device appears back online.

gun2 years ago

Step1
Step2
Step3
Step4

Please, take note that calendar is with date in the past, so maybe that can be part of the issue.
Sorry for posting 3 times, but I cant edit my own post for some reason.

Wait, that's not the same error. Am I missing something?

gun2 years ago

That was the original error:

2022-11-03 08:10:33  INFO: [T6d5a7508] error - Cannot invoke "org.traccar.session.cache.CacheValue.getValue()" because the return value of "java.util.Map.get(Object)" is null - NullPointerException (CacheManager:105 < ... < *:106 < NotificationManager:77 < *:126 < ConnectionManager:245 < ...)
2022-11-03 08:10:33  INFO: [T6d5a7508] disconnected
2022-11-03 08:10:33  INFO: [T6d5a7508] error - Cannot invoke "org.traccar.session.cache.CacheValue.getValue()" because the return value of "java.util.Map.get(Object)" is null - NullPointerException (CacheManager:105 < ... < *:106 < NotificationManager:77 < *:126 < ConnectionManager:245 < ...)

And the error from the screenshot is after I removed the calendar and added back to see if breaks again.

So what are the steps to reproduce the original error?

gun2 years ago

The steps above are in the right order, this is how I killed my server first time.

You mean the screenshots? Can you write them down?