help source from sorce

control taken2 years ago

Kind regards, it's my first time building from source to change icons and load the corrections that have been in the new version, it is recommended to use intellij idea, but when I run the service on the web in localhost:8082, nothing loads, one remains circle loading and it doesn't happen I will attach the image and values that appear in the run of intellij idea any suggestion would be appreciated and totally grateful
https://prnt.sc/pVtIMuBZ2rCN

INFO: Operating system name: Windows 10 version: 10.0 architecture: amd64
INFO: Java runtime name: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM vendor: Amazon.com Inc. version: 17.0.4.1+9-LTS
 INFO: Memory limit heap: 1524mb non-heap: 0mb
 INFO: Character encoding: windows-1252 charset: windows-1252
INFO: Version: null
INFO: Starting server...
INFO: HikariPool-1 - Starting...
 INFO: HikariPool-1 - Added connection conn0: url=jdbc:h2:./target/database user=SA
 INFO: HikariPool-1 - Start completed.
 INFO: Set default schema name to PUBLIC
 INFO: Clearing database change log checksums
INFO: Successfully acquired change log lock
 INFO: Successfully released change log lock
  INFO: Successfully acquired change log lock
 INFO: Reading from PUBLIC.DATABASECHANGELOG
INFO: Reading from PUBLIC.DATABASECHANGELOG
INFO: Successfully released change log lock
WARN: Port disabled due to conflict - Address already in use: bind - BindException (...)
INFO: jetty-10.0.12; built: 2022-09-14T01:54:40.076Z; git: 408d0139887e27a57b54ed52e2d92a36731a7e88; jvm 17.0.4.1+9-LTS
 INFO: Started o.t.w.@1f7cec93{/,null,AVAILABLE}
INFO: Session workerName=node0
WARN: JAXBContext implementation could not be found. WADL feature is disabled.
INFO: Started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@13c90c06{/,null,AVAILABLE}
INFO: Started ServerConnector@1f87607c{HTTP/1.1, (http/1.1)}{0.0.0.0:8082}
INFO: Started Server@3e1f1046{STARTING}[10.0.12,sto=0] @10271ms
jay2 years ago

Same issue I have

control taken2 years ago

man, I was able to solve to avoid getting the port conflict error, building from the ubunto linux operating system on my pc but it keeps giving me the WARN error: JAXBContext implementation could not be found. WADL and I have not been able to solve it, and the page continues to appear while loading and it does not happen.

if you have any ideas that would be great

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

JAXBContext warning is expected. It shouldn't cause any problems.

control taken2 years ago

yes sir, you can solve the problem is that if i did it from windows10 it didn't give a port conflict error and it wouldn't let me start the npm in the modern version to access in developer mode, i was able to fix it using linux ubuntu, i'm in the process of learn JAVA and I already had the intention of stopping using windows with this I made the decision to use linux and install it as the only operating system on my pc and it was the only way to start traccaer-server as local.

also thank you very much for your answer.