Help with Saved Commands

Lee White2 years ago

Hi, I cannot get the saved commands to show when I click on the push arrow on a device. where the saved command dropdown is it says new and nothing else in that dropdown. it keeps telling me this:

Column 'description' cannot be null - SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException (... < QueryBuilder:473 < DatabaseStorage:89 < CommandsManager:88 < ...)

Command deviceIdentification is not supported in protocol osmand - RuntimeException (BaseProtocol:136 < CommandsManager:77 < CommandResource:110 < ...)
Anton Tananaev2 years ago

I see two different problems.

1. The description column issue should already be fixed on master.
  2. OsmAnd protocol doesn't support this command type.
Lee White2 years ago

Ok, I have saved commands but they do not show at all in the dropdown only New shows. Is it not possible to send commands to devices? Just clarifying

What command type did you save and what protocol do you want to use it for?

Lee White2 years ago

Here is the commands I have in the Saved section.

Device ID Device Identification
Message Message
Alarm Off Dismiss Alarm
Speed Limit Set Speed Limit
Voice Monitoring Voice Monitoring
Device Status Get Device Status
Battery Alarm

What protocol are you trying to use them for?

Lee White2 years ago

I clicked on the up arrow from the unit popup, this is where I only get the saved command "New" and a list of commands. I thought we could send remote commands to devices. Like turn off a SOS alarm once I figure out how to set them up so they have that option, or get a one time location for devices off line and voice monitor if a SOS is received. Maybe I was thinking wrong, it is known to happen. How can I send you a screenshot so I can show you what I am talking about?

Are you planning to answer the question?

Lee White2 years ago

I am not sure what you mean by the protocol?

Lee White2 years ago

Oh Ok, I thought you could send commands to phones on the Traccar Client App. Is that possible or no?

Traccar Client doesn't support any commands.

Lee White2 years ago

Ok, thanks. Can I setup a SOS on the clients?

Yes.

Lee White2 years ago

Ok, how do I do that?