Map Devices Marker

Tracker2 years ago

I want to hide the device markers on the map, since we manage more than 5000 devices and the interface becomes too slow or stops working, is there any way to avoid the automatic loading on the map?
I am using the simple interface.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Please don't duplicate your questions.

Tracker2 years ago

I didn't get help on the previous question. please could you help me?

If you didn't get an answer, it doesn't mean you can keep re-posting your question.

As for the question, it doesn't really make sense to me. It sounds like you want simple app without devices, which would be just an empty map.

Tracker2 years ago

ok Anton, i wont do it again.

I just want to speed up the loading of the frontend, we have an admin user that holds those 5000 devices to make changes etc. The interface is failing very often and it is due to the number of devices that are shown on the map, the idea is to avoid drawing all the devices on the map and only pressing on the device creates the marker.

Where do you press on it? Simple app only has a map.

Tracker2 years ago

In the devices view the list of devices is loaded, when one is selected, the map shows the marker with the location of that device.

Simple app doesn't have the device list. If you really want some help, I suggest you take your time and write down all the context because so far this makes no sense. It sounds like you're not even talking about official Traccar code.

Tracker2 years ago

Sorry Anton I mean the legacy web app.

No need to view 5k of markers.

I suggest you leave the filtering of marker on the map enabled or create a panel with just the list of devices.

If the objective is only to manage the device data, the first screen could then be a device listing.

Tracker2 years ago

I need to have the 5000 devices for monitoring and updating data. What I want is, instead of drawing all the points on the map, when I select a particular device, just draw that one.