column unknown motionStreak in field list

control takena year ago

column unknown motionStreak in field list

cordial greetings to all first of all congratulations excellent software y muy buenas updates total agrado, I publish this thread due to the fact that I presented error in the logs due to an error and pues no encontre similar information for a possible solution although if someone can provide some solution I am totally grateful.

WARN: Update device motion error - Unknown column 'motionStreak' in 'field list' - SQLSyntaxErrorException (... < QueryBuilder:469 < DatabaseStorage:115 < MotionEventHandler:77 < ...)

It should be noted that I am using version 5.5 web and server compiled which I can download from github

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I suspect that you have not updated the database schema.

control takena year ago

hi anton,

That's weird, I happen to have it in a test vps with 165 devices, let's see how it goes, and then I installed version 5.5 and added all the devices again one by one and the database is new with version 5.5 I also thought the same So I did what I'm mentioning but the problem still persists, also in another thread here in the forum the same thing happens to someone else but the public was another topic and I realized it was from the history of the logs that I publish.

I will also be attentive to another suggestion

Anton Tananaeva year ago

That's not a suggestion. That's a fact. The motionStreak column was added after the 5.5 release, so this issue will never happen on the official version 5.5.

control takena year ago

totally true anton, check and the other partner had also compiled the traccar-server backend and when loading it in the vps I had the same error, I have the official version and I don't have that error.

Thank you very much for the very simple clarification, it was the answer to my question, but I had to take into account that I had compiled traccar-server and I did not know that difference in the official version.

thank you very much and blessings.