push notification version 5.5 reaches me on only one device at a time

control takena year ago

One question, it's something that makes me curious because I use version 5.5 and before it didn't happen to me I used version 5.1, is that the firebase push notifications in my custom app only reach 1 cell phone at a time, that is, if I have the user open on another device At the same time only on Only 1 device notifying me at a time, previously notifying me on all.

And if I close the app on one cell phone, it reaches the other cell phone and vice versa, but the notifications do not reach both or more at the same time or with a bit of a delay, otherwise I have to close the app on the other device so that it can notify yes or yes.

Consulted in the server configuration in the interface I noticed that in the official version 5.5 the notification tokens field was no longer added automatically in server attributes as it happened in v5.1.

https://prnt.sc/yL3sKoHEZELI

It should be noted that if I keep the APP open on 1 device, it brings me the push alert without a problem.

I kindly appreciate any suggestion in configuration and thank you very much in advance for reading the thread and giving a contribution in favor of solving.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Have you tested the official app?

control takena year ago

No, since I have a personalized APP, although I am going to do what you indicate to remove that doubt, but it only happens with firebase push notifications because SMS Telegram and email and web without problems thanks I'll be in touch whatever.