I have a mod and lost contact with the developer

Dmathus74a year ago

I bought a mod4.8 from a person who made the change. Now that person is gone and he stuck the mod on an ip and I can no longer change my VPS. I need help cracking this or am I going to have to use version 5.6 unmodified.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Why you can't change the VPS? Couldn't you just copy your custom version?

Dmathus74a year ago

I can copy, but it is stuck in a domain and now I want to change it to another domain, the domain is the same name only the extension has changed. I lost contact with the developer and there is no more mod for this version, the ones that have are not compatible with mine. I've tried to find this lock, but I'm a beginner in java and I can't find it.

Dmathus74a year ago

Because of this I will no longer use mods, the problem is that the original version does not have the ignition information on, off, km and etc when I select the vehicle. If I could customize it myself using a newer version like 5.6. I was attached to this version 4.8

Anton Tananaeva year ago

original version does not have the ignition information on, off, km and etc when I select the vehicle

You can always configure what you see in the pop-up.

Dmathus74a year ago

I already managed to change the icons of the vehicles, but I confess that I don't know how to modify the pop-up. If there is any tutorial I appreciate the help. I want to put this information in the pop-up.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Settings > Preferences > Pop-up Info

Dmathus74a year ago

rsrsrsrsrsr. how stupid i am

thanks!

Dmathus74a year ago

I would like to know the size of the photo of the vehicles to display in the pop-up. previous images were 450x313.

thanks!