Import DB mysql for new VPS error

Dmathus74a year ago

I'm doing a migration to another vps and now I have a problem. The version of traccar that I used was 4.8 and now I want to import the database to mysql 8 using traccar 5.6 it happens that when I start to import the source file I get an error: incorrect "datetime value: '2020-03-29 02 :00:05' for column 'servertime' at row 524". I do not know what to do. It doesn't continue to do the import and stops.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Why is there a space between hours and the colon? Seems like invalid backup.

Dmathus74a year ago

I get this message from the program I'm using to import the source file. The program I use is heidiSQL

thanks!

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Why not use MySQL standard tools? Use mysqldump to create a backup and use mysql client to import it.

Dmathus74a year ago

Get. Now the tracer is already working.

thnaks!

Dmathus74a year ago

I don't want to open another topic, but to take advantage of this one, I ask the following. Does anyone have a detailed tutorial on how to change the traccar logo? I'm new to programming, but if there's a step by step I'll follow and get it. Would anyone be able to help me?

control takena year ago

gildo, debes compilar el codigo fuente para eso le recomendaria que usaras el sistema operativo de linux en vez de windows y siguieras las instrucciones que hay en la documentacion funciona sin problemas pero debes usar linux. :V este dato vale oro con windows es muy complejo :s pero es posible pero para que no te compliques haz lo que te dije anteriormente

Dmathus74a year ago

Thank you, I have already managed to change the logo, I have already managed to solve it on the coordinate simulator, all that remains is to resolve the change in the icons of the vehicles, I want to see if I change them and put them as uber, I just can't find anything related, but I'll keep looking.